Don't let the word "salad" fool you into thinking this is a healthy dish. Yes, there is fruit, but there is enough bad to make this one good!! Blake’s just eats this stuff up! You can top with fresh blueberries instead of pecans if you don't like nuts...and want to feel slightly better about what you're eating.
- 2 small boxes grape jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 small bag of chopped pecans
- 1Mix jello with boiling water. Let cool. Add pie filling and pineapple. Mix well and pour into casserole dish. Let thicken.
- 2Mix all topping ingredients except pecans until smooth. Spread topping over jello mix after it’s set firmly.
- 3Sprinkle pecans on top.
- 4*Fresh blueberries make a nice topping too!