Easiest Banana Pudding Ever

You better go ahead and make a double batch of this stuff in the biggest bowl you’ve got. My friend Leatha always brought this to company gatherings and it disappears quickly! I've been fixing this for years. The last family get-together we had, my nieces ate bowl after bowl and we missed out on it. We have a saving that our grand baby Emilee Rae (now eleven) turned out so sweet because her Momma devoured bowls of this while she was pregnant!

**Update 11-28-21-Updated pictures--Little grandson Cooper calls Mrs. Leatha's Easy Banana Pudding, "ice cream" and will eat as many bowls as I put in front of him.

Products shown are what I use. I do not receive anything from any manufacturers when I show or mention specific products in my posts.

  • INGREDIENTS

     4 bananas, sliced

    12 oz. Cool Whip (I end up using a whole big tub) 

    ***************************************************

    1 large box Jello instant sugar free vanilla pudding (mix according to pkg.) 
    1 can Eagle Brand Sweet Condensed Milk
    (Blend sweet condensed milk into pudding mixture)
    Let it chill in the fridge while you are cutting bananas 

    ***************************************************
    Box Vanilla Wafers
    Cherries with stems removed
     

    DIRECTIONS

  • Crush about 10-15 Vanilla Wafers
  • Layer whole wafers, thickened pudding and sweet condensed milk mixture, sliced bananas, Cool Whip two times. 
  • Top with Cool Whip and place red cherries with stems on top.

  •  
  •  

Popular Posts