- 1 pack of boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk (add more if needed)
- 1 egg
- Hot sauce
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tbsp. Lawry’s season salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1Trim off fat and cut into several equal pieces per breast. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and around 5 splashes of hot sauce. Soak chicken strips for a few minutes. Mix flour and seasonings in a Ziploc bag. Shake chicken strips in bag.
- 2Cover the bottom of the skillet with oil. Cook strips until golden brown.
- 3Drain on paper towels to remove grease.Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce.