Smooth'n Creamy Frosting

I have to admit baking sweets doesn't rank high on my favorite things to do. But when I do, it's got to be EASY! Grandma gave me a couple of frosting recipes years ago I just have to include. They come in really handy when you don't have any "store-bought" on hand. Besides, they taste a lot better too!
  • 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-o Brand Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
      and Pie Filling
     (or any other flavor)
  • 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1 cup cold milk
  • 1 container (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
Combine pudding mix, sugar, and milk in small bowl.
Beat slowly with rotary beater or at lowest speed of an electric mixer until well blended, about 1 minute.
Fold in whipped topping. Spread on cake at once. Makes about 4 cups or enough for two 9-inch layers.

Comments

Popular Posts