- Cook two packages of chopped, frozen broccoli without salt. (drain)
- Saute 1 medium chopped onion in 1 stick of butter.
- In a large bowl, add one can cream of mushroom soup and the above ingredients.
- Mix in 2 cups of shredded (flavor your choice, spicier, the better) cheese.
- Pour into a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Friday, February 3, 2012
I'm all about sneaking in fresh veggies whenever I can. But you've got to have a few appetizer recipes you can throw together in no time flat and don't require a trip to the grocery store. If you don't already keep a few packs of frozen broccoli on hand, here's a good reason to do so.