I have to thank my favorite "Alabama football" friend and co-worker Lisa for sharing this one. We love, love, love it! This is one of her requested dishes for our monthly employee get-togethers. It's called corn dip...but it's all about the peppers. Don't be shy with the jalapenos if you've got a bunch of heat seekers. Hand me a bag of Frito Scoops and watch out!
- 3 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 10 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine Mexican-style corn, green chilis, green onions, sour cream, jalapeno pepper, mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.