Everyone has eaten the version they can get from the soup package at least one time in their life. When I changed the frozen spinach to fresh, it made it so much better!
- 1 bag of spinach chopped
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1 pkg. Knorrs vegetable soup mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing!)
- 1 round loaf Hawaiian bread, tortilla chips or Frito Scoops
- 1Dice green onions and water chestnuts.
- 2Mix sour cream, mayo, Knorrs vegetable soup mix. Add green onions and water chestnuts and mix really well. Add spinach and mix well.
- 3Refrigerate at least 5 hours. The longer it chills, the better it is!
- 4Serve with Hawaiian bread. If you want to be creative, cut the center out of the bread and fill with the salad mixture. Cut center bread into chunks. (Don’t do this until you’re ready to serve).