Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler

I fixed this peach cobbler the other night and had to show you how easy it was to make. When I opened the pantry the can was screaming fix me!! Don't forget to pick up some vanilla ice cream to serve on the side of this warm peach cobbler!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 stick of butter
  • 1 29 oz. can of peach slices with syrup drained
DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt stick of butter in 9"X9" (or similar sized oval) casserole dish in oven. When I turn on the oven to preheat; I go ahead and put the dish in immediately.

Drain the syrup from the fruit. I left a little of it since this can was surprisingly pretty packed with peaches.

Mix flour, sugar, vanilla and milk in a small bowl.

The butter should be bubbling and almost "clarified." You want a hot dish to work with.

When butter is melted and bubbly, pour fruit in dish

Pour batter over the top of the fruit. Do not mix!

Place dish on a baking sheet in case it bubbles over.

Bake until top of cobbler is a very light brown and fruit is bubbly.

Comments

Popular Posts