- 1 roll slice and bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 bag brownie mix
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter cups (regular size)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 12 muffin tin.
- Cut 12 half inch slices of cookie dough* and smoosh into bottom of tins.
- Place peanut butter cup in tin.
- Mix brownie mix per package directions. Place a dollop of brownie mix on top of peanut butter cup. (Enough to cover top of PB cup). To avoid "muffin top," David says to not eat these! Just kidding. Don't overfill the tins. Seriously, a dollop will keep your cupcakes from having a muffin top. :-)
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
*You will have leftover cookie dough.