- 2 cans black beans, drained
- 2 cans Mexicorn (corn and peppers)
- 1 can green chilies
- 2 cans chili ready diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 thigh and leg quarters
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups Minute Rice
- Optional: Top with tortilla strips and chopped green onions
- 1In a slow cooker, place chicken on the bottom, top with beans, tomatoes, corn and peppers, green chilies, onion and seasonings. Cook on high for 5 hours.
- 2Turn crock pot to warm.
- 3Remove chicken. Let cool. Remove meat from bone. Put chicken back in slow cooker.
- 4Prepare rice to serve with chicken.