Support Your Local Schools!

You want to know the best cookie recipe? School fund raiser cookie dough in a tub!

You heard me! What better way to support our youth and satisfy our sweet tooth? I recently got a tub of lemon cookies and triple chocolate chunk from my co-worker's daughter.

They're easy to make, they come out perfect and the flavor is beyond delicious! What I like the most is I can fix exactly what we want to have. We are not big sweet eaters, so I try to not go overboard with the quantity. The dough will keep in a freezer up to a year AND you can refreeze it!


The secret to perfection is:
  1. Turn that oven on the minute you think about them and let it preheat to the full temperature.
  2. Let your cookie dough sit on the counter and become a little more pliable.
  3. Make your dough balls a consistent size. I use a double ended scoop that came with my coffee pot. It's perfect for cookie dough scooping/making.
  4. Take them out right right before they start turning golden brown. Once the color turns they end up too crispy.
  5. When you take them out of the oven, let them rest on the pan for a few minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.
  6. Let the cookies totally cool before sealing them in a air-tight tub.

Comments

Popular Posts