Super Bowl Sunday 2013

Super Bowl Sunday Menu 2013 

49er's or Ravens fan? We don't care who you're pulling for, we just know we'll have some good food to cheer both teams on. 

I just realized several of these soups and appetizers have not been added to the blog and we've fixed them numerous times. I'll have to do something about that! The 2012 menu was a hit, but I think we have some good ones lined up for 2013.


Chili
Hamburger (Vegetable) Soup 
Pannini grilled:
Black Forest Ham & Swiss Sandwiches
BBQ Sandwiches

Beer Battered Pickle Chips

Red Pepper and Green Chili Roll Ups 


Veggie tray with Ranch dip
Sausage Balls

Sweets:
Chocolate Ice Cream Mini Muffins
 (Recipe suggested by MTSIG follower Shane Crick)
Yellow Cake with Chocolate Icing

Adult Beverages:
Blue Mystery Drink 
(I'm testing this one from Pinterest, but the name is just a little too far out to repeat in public. I think this may replace my Whipped Cream Vodka Creamsicle as a river sipping drink.)
 
(They are playing in New Orleans!) 

Comments

Popular Posts