- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place 16 oz of frozen broccoli florets in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish
- Evenly place cubed ham on top.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix 1 can of cream of broccoli soup and 1 can of cream of mushroom soup. Fill one of the cans with milk and mix into soups.
- Mix 1-1/2 cups of instant rice into soup mixture. Season to taste.
- Evenly pour soup and rice mixture over the top of the broccoli and ham.
- Sprinkle a little shredded cheese on top.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. If broccoli is tender, it's done.
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Broccoli and Leftover Ham Casserole
Shank Portion Ham on the Bubba Keg. We're talking a 10 lb. ham, so you know there were some leftovers. Monday when I came in from work, I checked out the freezer, refrigerator and pantry and whipped up this casserole.