1 stick butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Carefully add in the cocoa powder, salt and flour. Continue to beat until well combined.
- Grease a 8" pie plate with butter.
- Pour mixture in pie plate and bake for 30 -35 minutes until center is set.
I cut slices for eight pieces to share amongst five people.
I think we had a few folks go back more than once!