- Two packages of chicken tenders
- Pack of Prosciutto (I found a deli pack with the perfect amount to cover the chicken)
- Small bag of fresh spinach
- One package of fresh sliced mushrooms (Can't have too many!)
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secret’s Savory Herb and Garlic
- 1/2 cup White Wine (I used my brother-in-law's homemade Pineapple Orange)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 8oz bag shredded mozzarella cheese
Cover bottom of casserole dish with chicken tenders. Salt and pepper the chicken.
Layer with Proscuitto.
Add layer of spinach.
Layer mushrooms and lightly salt and pepper.
Combine olive oil, wine and soup envelope. Whisk well and pour over mushrooms. (Add a little extra chicken broth here if you want a little more liquid)
Cover with aluminum foil lightly and bake for 35 minutes.
Top with Mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly.