This is one of the most versatile dishes you can fix. You can dip it with corn or tortillas chips; serve it as a cool side dish or spoon it over grilled chicken. Andy will dish it out in his own bowl and eat it with a spoon. I have to admit, it really is that good.
- 1 can black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 can corn drained
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small package of grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1Mix all ingredients, allow to chill for 1 hour.
- 2Use as a dip or side dish