|This huge piece of chocolate is fresh from the freezer and ready to break up into pieces of "bark."|
Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- 1 package white almond or chocolate melting bark
- Crushed peppermint (Or pecans)
- 1-2 tsp. Almond or peppermint extract
- Melt chocolate in microwave or in a double boiler.
- Break up about 15 soft peppermint balls or 6-8 sticks of King Leo peppermint sticks.
- Add extract and broken peppermint to chocolate and mix well.
- Line a large pizza pan or baking sheet with waxed paper. Pour mixture onto pan and spread out to an even consistency.
- Place in freezer for one hour for chocolate to firm up.
- Break up into 2-3 inch pieces.
- Store in an airtight container. (This doesn’t have be kept refrigerated.)