When you are short on time and have to fix something quick, this dish can be on the table in no time flat! It's quick, easy, and tastes good!
- 1 cup onions
- 2 lbs. hamburger
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 can kernel corn drained
- 2-3 cups broad egg noodles, uncooked (I usually just use half of the bag)
- 1Cook egg noodles per package directions.
- 2In a large skillet brown hamburger and onions and drain.
- 3Mix soup, corn, sour cream and noodles, pour into meat mixture and heat through.