These are super-easy to fix and is one recipe you'll go back to time and time again.
Pack of 5 large or 8 medium boneless skinless chicken thighs with fat trimmed
*If they are huge, cut in 1/2 like we did these
1 slice of bacon per piece of chicken
Smoked Paprika, garlic salt with parsley, salt & pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil to make your clean-up a little easier.
- Season both sides of the chicken with the smoke paprika, salt and pepper
- Wrap each piece with a slice of bacon
- Lightly season with garlic salt with parsley
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy and chicken is done
(check internal temperature -- 165 degrees)