Cherry Punch


I have always loved to have a cup of punch at baby showers, bridal showers and even family get-togethers. There's just something about a frozen fruity concoction that makes me smile. Any flavor is fine, but all things cherry really get my attention. If you are lucky enough to live in the south, you can use Cherry Sundrop for the cherry soda. 

How lucky am I? They served two kinds of punch at a bridal shower hosted by my fellow co-workers before I got married. You know I went for the red cup!
  • 1 can (6 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
  • 1 can (6 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
  • 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, undrained
  • 2 cups water
  • 2 liters cherry soda, chilled
  • 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
  • Lemon and lime slices for garnish

In a blender, combine lemonade, limeade, and pineapple; cover and blend until smooth.  Pour into a gallon size container, stir in water, and store in the refrigerator.  

To serve, pour the mixture into a punch bowl, and add cherry soda and ginger ale. Garnish with lemon and lime slices if desired.  Makes about 6 quarts.

Comments

Popular Posts