Cole Slaw Dressing

I'm pretty picky when it comes to cole slaw. However, from time to time I will veer and try a few variations. Marilyn gave this recipe to me about 14 years ago. She brought a bowl of slaw to a party I attended and I just had to have it. It's got a nice "wang" to it with that bite of apple cider vinegar, and I normally don't touch a vinegar based slaw. With Memorial Day weekend just around the corner, this dressing and a bag of slaw are a quick and easy fix and everyone will love the flavor!

INGREDIENTS


  • 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 2/3 cup water
  • 2 tbsp. prepared mustard
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3/4 tbsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. black pepper
  • 1 1/2 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
  • 1/3 cup evaporated milk

    DIRECTIONS

    Put all into a quart jar and shake well. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.

    Comments

    Popular Posts