Dirty Grape Salad

Perfect for holiday dinners and get-togethers! If you like grapes, you’ll love this! My co-worker Pam fixed this for our Thanksgiving dinner and we all had to add this to our recipe books. The dark grapes make a "prettier" dish in the fall and the white is perfect for the summer. It’s easy to fix and quite delicious!
I bought a huge bag of grapes to make Sangria with the leftovers to be used for a nice cool snack with the hot weather we've had recently. I still had about a pound and a half left over so I cut the recipe in half and had it for dessert last night.

INGREDIENTS

  • 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 8 oz. sour cream
  • 1/2 cup sugar (or Splenda)
  • 4 lbs. grapes (she leaves her’s whole)
  • 1/2 cup pecans (or to your taste!)
  • 2 Tbsp. brown sugar

DIRECTIONS

Mix cheese and sugar first. Then blend in the sour cream. Fold in grapes and then fold in pecans and brown sugar.
My handwriting is atrocious! Now you see why I wanted to get all my recipes in electronic form! LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts