Fried Salmon Patties

I will have to admit...I'm not a huge fan of salmon patties. However, if Blair gobbles them up, there must be something wrong with me!
Andy had been dying to fix them so I opted out for a little something else. They look good, but I'll pass the plate. I whipped up a plate of biscuits, kernel corn, mashed potatoes and fresh sliced tomatoes from the garden for them to eat. 
Dump a 14-3/4 oz. can of Double Q Wild Caught Alaska Pink Salmon into a bowl. Sort through and pick out any bones or extra materials you don't want to eat.
With a fork, finely chop up salmon.
Add 1/2 cup cornmeal and two eggs.
Blend all ingredients well.
In a large skillet pour about 1/8" oil and preheat . Form salmon patties about 1/4" thick.
Place in skillet.
When the bottom develops a nice crust, you will see a little brown peeping out. 
This is when you want to turn them.
Cook and brown the second side.
Place salmon patties on a paper towel lined plate to drain.


Comments

Popular Posts