Strawberry Nise

I'm so lucky to  have a husband who doesn't mind grocery shopping. As long as what I need is on the list, he takes care of it. We were getting ready for a weekend at the river and I wanted to carry some Orange Pineapple Sunny-D to mix with a little whipped cream Vodka. (I thought this would be a nice alternative to my Whipped Cream Vodka Creamsicle.
Well, orange pineapple was not available so he brought home a bottle of Orange Fused Strawberry flavored Sunny-D as a substitute. A new girlie weekend concoction was born!


In a blender mix:
  • 2 ozs. Burnett's Coconut Vodka
  • 6 oz. Orange Fused Strawberry Sunny-D 
  • Enough ice to make it slushy
  • Whipped cream (optional)
If you get tired of mixing or don't have a blender, it's just as good on the rocks!

Comments

Popular Posts