Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce

white bowl of copycat chick fil a sauce
The next time you whip up your Copycat Chick Fil A chicken strips; choose this option instead of the garden variety Ken's Honey Mustard and BBQ sauce version. I think Blair and I have just about perfected the sauce. There are a zillion options on the internet but this one caught my eye and I thought we'd give it a whirl. It didn't include any BBQ sauce, so I wasn't sure. We both tasted it and it was good, but not 100%. It lacked that little extra smoky bite. I had Blair add the Mesquite Smoke BBQ sauce 1/4 teaspoon at a time until she declared it was lip smackin' good. All I can say is Dip to your Heart's Delight!!!

    ½ cups Hellman's Mayonnaise
    2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
    ½ teaspoon Lawry's Garlic Salt
    1 Tablespoon white vinegar
    2 Tablespoons Honey
    1 teaspoon Kraft Mesquite Smoke BBQ Sauce
    Salt And Pepper, to taste

 

Comments

Popular Posts