Best Ever Hot Fudge Pie

Heavenly Hot Fudge Pie would have been the name I bestowed on this little slice of heaven if I created it. This recipe wins the "Easy as Pie" recipe hands-down. Look over the ingredient list. Looks like you will most likely have every single one of these ingredients on-hand any day of the week. (Which could be a bad thing) You don't need a special crust, but I do recommend you have an ice cold carton of vanilla ice cream to serve on the side about 30-45 minutes after you pull this from the oven. I found this on Facebook from a post by "The Monogram Merchant." I made it on a Wednesday night to celebrate Dale and Amanda's 3rd Anniversary and then again on Sunday. Yes. It is that good.
 
INGREDIENTS:
1 stick butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup all purpose flour.

  1. Preheat oven to 350. 
  2. Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer for 3 minutes. 
  3. Add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix. 
  4. Carefully add in the cocoa powder, salt and flour. Continue to beat until well combined. 
  5. Grease a 8" pie plate with butter. 
  6. Pour mixture in pie plate and bake for 30 -35 minutes until center is set.
I cut slices for eight pieces to share amongst five people.
I think we had a few folks go back more than once!

Comments

Popular Posts