Fancy Pants Chicken

I have scoured my "Foods I've Got To Cook" Pinterest board and my MTSIG Facebook page to find the original link to the Fancy Pants Chicken recipe I fixed recently. It is no where to be found and I would love to give credit where it's due. Andy and I really liked this. None of our local stores carried the recommended Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb and Garlic soup, so I had to substitute with one of the Onion varieties. This was served up with some rice as a side dish. My recommendation is if you want more broth to go along with your rice (and I usually do), add a little extra chicken broth. Here is my version of Fancy Pants Chicken.
INGREDIENTS:
  • Two packages of chicken tenders
  • Pack of Prosciutto (I found a deli pack with the perfect amount to cover the chicken)
  • Small bag of fresh spinach
  • One package of fresh sliced mushrooms (Can't have too many!)
  • 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secret’s Savory Herb and Garlic
  • 1/2 cup White Wine (I used my brother-in-law's homemade Pineapple Orange)
  • 1/4 cup Olive oil
  • 8oz bag shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and coat 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray
 Cover bottom of casserole dish with chicken tenders. Salt and pepper the chicken.
 Layer with Proscuitto.
 Add layer of spinach.
 Layer mushrooms and lightly salt and pepper.
Combine olive oil, wine and soup envelope. Whisk well and pour over mushrooms. (Add a little extra chicken broth here if you want a little more liquid)
 Cover with aluminum foil lightly and bake for 35 minutes.
Top with Mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly.

Comments

Popular Posts