Welcome Spring 2016!

I sat with a  follower of Man, That Stuff is Good!, Dianne K., at a Ladies Night Bingo event our husbands' employer hosts every year the other night. She let me know I needed to update the au gratin recipe on the front page. I can't say I disagree. LOL!

Sorry folks, winter time has turned into work time. If you've ever been to Tennessee, you know you will experience every season in the winter, sometimes all in one week. I caught this "Busy Bee" who was enjoying the beautiful "buttercups" blooming everywhere last weekend!

I've been a little behind, as usual, but I have not stopped trying new recipes. I've got a stockpile building and I will probably overwhelm you! Who am I kidding? The sun is shining....finally! 
We're headed to the river to work on dock repairs while the water is low, low, low! 
In a few weeks the opportunity will have passed until next fall. We've got to work while the getting is good.

Comments

Popular Posts