Chicken Spaghetti

This morning Andy was telling me about a dish he wanted to try: Chicken Spaghetti. My friend Shirley shared this recipe with me over two years ago. It had been so long ago, he had forgotten I had already fixed it for him. Keep in mind, this was before we started cutting back on our carb consumption. The only thing I had not done was get it posted on the blog. Now that we have our portion sizes under control, I might be able to fix it again.

INGREDIENTS:
Cooked chicken, shredded (1 small pack of chicken or Rotisserie chicken)
1 small box of spaghetti, cooked per directions and drained
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 Tbsp. butter
1/2 stick Velveeta cheese (large box)
1 can Rotel
1 can cream of mushroom soup

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
 In a large skillet, saute onions and peppers.
 In a large bowl, add chunked up cheese and Rotel.
 In increments of 3-4 minutes, melt mixture in microwave, stirring until all cheese is melted.
Add in the can of soup and blend well. Stir in chicken and spaghetti.
Pour in a casserole dish and bake for 30-35 minutes. Serve with a side salad.

Comments

Popular Posts