Online Pampered Chef Party




 If you've been attending my Online Pampered Chef Party on Facebook this week with Pampered Chef Consultant Maggie Lee Morris; you've been getting great recipes, tips, introductions to new products and playing some great games. I've shared some of my favorites. A lot of them you see when I post photos of the food prep (I've shared a couple below). Andy and I love the quality of Pampered Chef products. And, they last!!! If you love to cook; they're worth the investment.

Today Maggie will be covering KIDS BAKING DAY and COLLEGE STUDENT FAVS!! My granddaughters are awesome helpers in the kitchen. I've got my eyes on a few new products for their Christmas stockings.

The online party is a perfect way to shop. You don't have to show up but don't forget the show will end on Sunday, September 18th at noon.

Use this direct link to browse the secure website and place your order:
https://pamperedchef.com/go/denisegrisham



I think I'll be adding this one to make fixing our "Beer Can Chicken" aka "Drunk Chicken" a little easier!

This little gadget was a life saver when I discovered it at a PC party years ago! If you've checked out our recipe for home made cherry wine, you know what's involved in stoning (pitting) all those cherries!
Here is our absolute favorite....the mandoline slicer. It's a must have when making Andy's Taters and Onions. We've had this one for years and it still functions perfectly!

Comments

Popular Posts