Troy's Fast and Easy Mexican Restaurant Style Salsa

Looking into a blender filled with Troy's Mexican Restaurant Style Salsa
Picture this: Me standing over the sink just as soon as I mixed up my friend Troy's Fast and Easy Mexican Restaurant Style Salsa recipe and not hardly coming up for air. The recipe calls for a four hour chilling out phase in the fridge. I'm sure the flavor will be incredible if immediately after being poured out of the blender was amazing!! I was totally addicted after the first bite.

My friend Troy Beard has shared his recipe for his Fast and Easy Mexican Restaurant Style Salsa on his Facebook page a few times. I've reshared it to my personal and the Man, That Stuff is Good! Facebook pages so I could find it easily. Since I share a lot of posts, it was lost in my posts. He was gracious enough to share it with me, yet again. I'm making it official so it'll be easy to find in the future.

I did use one tablespoon of lemon juice as he recommended in a comment to me. Would the two be too much? Probably not, but I'm a total lemon fiend, so don't listen to me. I'm looking at this blender picture below and wondering if I could throw in some horseradish and a tad of vodka to make a kick butt Bloody Mary? Hmmmmmm.....

Man, This Stuff is Good!
As you can see, I love some cilantro. Andy hates it but he will eat it in salsa. I hope the amount I threw in is agreeable for him because I LOVE IT!  It's drink it through a straw worthy!
This is a recipe card with Troy's Fast and Easy Mexican Restaurant Style Salsa
Here's Troy Beard's original Fast and Easy Mexican Restaurant Style Salsa recipe post. Go ahead and bookmark this link because it's a keeper!

I used mild tomatoes with green chilies and about a 1/2 bundle of fresh cilantro. 
I may try hot the next time just to give it a little more kick.

Comments

Popular Posts