S'mores Cobbler

The other day Andy and I were watching one of the cooking shows where the guy goes around to carnivals and tests all the crazy foods you can get at your county fair. When I heard him say S'mores Cobbler I knew we would definitely be testing it. We didn't add the vanilla ice cream as a side as shown on the show. I figured we had enough sweetness in this recipe already. They don't give you the recipe but here's my version.

I used my basic Easy Peach Cobbler batter recipe and added to it. This was the easiest dessert to fix. If it's raining outside, you can still enjoy a toasty hot s'more!

INGREDIENTS:

CRUST:

1 pack of Graham crackers, crushed

1 stick of butter, melted

BATTER:

1 cup flour

1 cup sugar

1 cup milk

1 tsp. vanilla

1 cup dark chocolate chips

1 cup white chocolate chips

TOPPING:

Mini marshmallows

Melt butter and blend crushed graham crackers. Bake for 5 minutes in 350 degree oven.

To mixed batter, add the chocolate and white chocolate chips.

Pour batter over the top of the Graham cracker crust.

Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until batter is cooked and top is a light brown.

Cover top of cobbler with mini marshmallows in a single layer.

Broil until marshmallows are a toasted golden brown.

Dig in while hot!

 

Comments

  1. It’s awesome to see someone else who watched the S’mores Cobbler segment and had to recreate the recipe.
    It’s my go to dessert for get togethers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size baking dish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11x7x1.5 Pyrex dish (2 quarts)
      I appreciate you stopping by. Have a great weekend! 🍋

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts