Brussels Sprouts Salad

You already know I have been a Brussels Spouts lover since I was a child. I have eaten them just about every way you can except raw. Roasted. In a Casserole. Fried. Raw can now be marked off my list! This Brussels Sprouts salad is so simple to fix and if you ate nothing else with it; that would be fine too. Enjoy the tangy and sweet combination with just about any dish!
INGREDIENTS:
2-3 lbs. of fresh Brussels Sprouts
Around 2 cups of broccoli florets
1/2 lb. bacon, chopped
1 cup of dried blueberries and cranberries
Chopped pecans

DRESSING: 
Whisk together:
Equal parts-2-3 tablespoons-of olive oil and Balsamic dressing (I used a sugar free version)
1 heaping tablespoon of spicy brown mustard
1 heaping tablespoon of local honey
1 tsp. of garlic salt

Remove the outer leaves as needed and slice the Brussels sprouts. I removed the hard parts of the core.
Mix the Brussels sprouts and broccoli florets.
Blend in the dried fruit, bacon and pecans.
Mix everything so it is all distributed well.
Blend in the dressing so everything is coated well. Chill before serving.















 

Comments

Popular Posts