Cheers to 12 Years!

12 years ago today, MTSIG food blog was created to document all the recipes we used so family and friends would always be able to prepare their favorites after Andy and I were gone.

Let's celebrate! The first person to email me at lifeisgood@energize.net naming the very first recipe posted will receive a goody box with a branded bamboo cheese/cracker board, veggie cutting board, apron and cookbooks.

The next five people with the correct answer after that will receive one of the items chosen by me.

Family members may not participate.

609 posts later, I have had a blast. The older I get, the more I appreciate being able to put my hands on a recipe at any time. This was especially true when the kids and I fired up the backyard BBQ pit back in November in remembrance of what should have been our 12th Anniversary. 

Thank you for sharing, liking, commenting and the emails.  Cheers to 12 more years!!!


Comments

Popular Posts