Money Saving Coupons


SAVINGS ALERT!! New today! Look for the little blue coupon box at the bottom of the first post or individual posts for coupons available in your zip code!! If a specific ingredient has a coupon available; you will see a little icon next to it. I'm all about saving money! 

It's a new feature, so give it a little time to experience the full benefit. The zip code for my small little Southern town is 38478 and I found a total of 10 coupons on the Boston Cream Poke Cake Recipe. I'm curious to hear from some of my followers from larger communities all around the country as to what kind of results you're getting.

As always, thank you so much for following Man, That Stuff Is Good! here and on my Facebook page.

Don't forget to "Like" Man, That Stuff Is Good! on Facebook if you haven't already! When you become a fan you're automatically entered in the special promotion for 250 FB Likes!

Happy eating and savings!!!

Denise 


Comments

Popular Posts