What Are You Thankful For?


Can you believe it's already time to celebrate Thanksgiving again? Where has this year gone? As always, we stay busy, busy, busy. When I stop and give thanks for all the things I have been blessed with, I'm amazed at  how long the list is. It seems like everyone wants more and more when they're younger. As I've aged, I want to deal with less and less. Keep it simple and life is so much better!

I really look forward to spending time with the kids and grand kids on Thursday. With everyone going a million directions; it's rare for us to all find a time that works for everyone to gather. This year we have decided on a good ol' traditional menu...nothing fancy. Andy will be smoking a couple of turkey breasts this year. After the one we fixed at our Labor Day get together disappeared so quickly; we thought we'd veer a little from normal. I'm sure I'll throw in a few extra goodies, but here's the plan as of today.

Grisham Family 2014 Thanksgiving Menu
Smoked Turkey Breast
Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Carrots
Cranberry Sauce
Yeast Rolls


Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!!


Comments

Popular Posts