Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers

I bought a bag of sweet mini peppers to use in a dish of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna. By the time the weekend rolled around I figured I needed to do something with the bag full I had left. I didn't have any mushrooms to make my normal Stuffed Sweet Mini Pepper recipe, so I dived into the refrigerator and bagged up the following items; put them in the cooler and headed to the river.

INGREDIENTS:
10 or so sweet mini peppers, cut in half with seeds and membrane removed
8 oz. block softened cream cheese
4 slices Provolone cheese cut into small chunks
Ranch dressing seasoning to taste
20 slices pre-cooked bacon (I get the Hormel 72 slice package and keep in freezer)

These Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers turned out so good I may kick the other recipe to the curb!

Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Blend softened cream cheese and ranch seasoning until mixed well.
Stir in Provolone cheese chunks.
Fill pepper halves with cheese mixture.
Wrap the pre-cooked bacon slices around each pepper.
Bake until cheese mixture starts to bubble and the bacon is crisp. Let them rest for about 10 minutes before you dive in. These did not last very long!


Comments

Popular Posts